-
Posts
46 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by baumettes
-
I use it sometime to add some informations about the show.
-
Thank you, Lin for your Xmas greeting and your interest for Diapositif forum. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
-
Hi Igor If the installation can be done on at least 2 pc, where is the protection against piracy, in other words how does this activation work if you don't read any informations? Will you have a database with MAC addresses or something like that, nevertheless?
-
Hello Igor What happens if we have pte running on 2 pc at home?
-
Installation of PicturesToExe. Question [SOLVED]
baumettes replied to Igor's topic in General Discussion
Igor Signed and unsigned versions start instantly the installation on my PC W7 64b with MSE antivirus. Regards Eric -
Hi Lin, what a cabin! I would have liked to see you in a armchair watching the TV ! The snow is very realistic !
-
Hi Jean I am happy to find your AV here. This story is sad and should make us ponder during the Christmas time. The story makes us forget the technical prowess !
-
Hi Aginum Excellent trip, but is it really a surprise with your pte microlight? Around the world, departure and arrival in your garden, what could be better? Eric
-
Thank you for your kind appreciation of the French forums. We try to answer as best as possible to members' questions and to present quality AV shows. Best wishes for 2012 to you and all the team. Eric - Diapositif
-
Bug-reports for PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.0 Beta
baumettes replied to Igor's topic in General Discussion
Hi Igor With beta 7, once the video master and associated video objects implemented in the project, it is impossible to store a value change of the start time and duration of the video, because these parameters return to their initial value when closing the O&A window or changing the slide except if the offset is changed at the same time. -
Hi Igor It would be great if in the slide 4 of your example, the sound of the video could be cut. No video, no sound!
-
Bug-reports for PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.0 Beta
baumettes replied to Igor's topic in General Discussion
Igor Deleting a video (on the timeline or in O&A windows) with master video track option produces the error message : access violation at address 004DB588 in module 'PicturesToExe'. Read of adrdress 00000001. If this video has "single video clip" option there is no problem with delete operation. -
Bug-reports for PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.0 Beta
baumettes replied to Igor's topic in General Discussion
Igor with beta 6 (I don't test with other betas) I play the show in preview window and when I press "start preview from the current slide" button, P2E craches and need Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart. -
Yes, I also think that the sections should be separated.
-
Great show with very nice pictures. The music is somewhat repetitive but not annoying though. Congratulations Eric
-
Very nice job, Igor. We are eager to have the beta 7 on hand. Congratulations to the team. Eric
-
Does anybody turn off "Hardware acceleration" option?
baumettes replied to Igor's topic in General Discussion
Igor I asked the question on Diapositif forum. Nobody uncheck this option (about 20 responses). Regards Eric -
Thanx Igor My problem with some mp3 files is solved. I think it's the same for snapware and LindaJ Regards Eric
-
Thank you, Igor, for this new version quickly developed. Perhaps it would be better if the "Saved by default" action concerned only the current project and not the new ones?
-
Igor It seems to be a bug with the animated gifs and the link "Save and Use by default". When I import an animated gif in a slide in the O&A window, it is well animated when I play the slide. If, for any reason, I break down the gif by changing the values of columns and count to 1 in Properties>Adjust image and border>Animation (now one can see all the elements of the gif) and after I click on "Save and Use by default" it is imposssible to import a new gif normally (i.e. with the elements assembled) in the same project or in a new one, even I give back the values of "columns and count" and I click again on "Save by default" Regards Eric
-
Thank you Peter for this very exciting information and congratulations to Igor (and the team) for his award.
-
Have a nice trip, Igor. Thanx for the links. Regards Eric
-
Problem with the "show waveform" button
baumettes replied to baumettes's topic in General Discussion
Igor With my first tests, this new release works fine. Congratulations Eric -
Problem with the "show waveform" button
baumettes replied to baumettes's topic in General Discussion
Igor, I have downloaded a new time and reinstalled the 6.5.1 to be sure. There are some differences: 1) when the option "load last used project" isn't checked, the button works fine at each time. 2) when this option is checked, the button works if the last session was closed without showing the waveform In other case it isn't active. Tomorrow I will perform other tests, see what happens with other people and send you a video. Eric -
Problem with the "show waveform" button
baumettes replied to baumettes's topic in General Discussion
Yes Igor, it's the 6.5.1, I have verified twice! And I have uninstalled the 6.5 before. Eric