Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

thedom

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    2,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by thedom

  1. I really love your "Transparent for Click" and "Ignore Not Selected objects" options ! I was wondering how you would add this function (remenber my discussion about it with Al ? ) and I just can tell that it works perfectly well and are really very convenient to use. Bravo ! To be honest, I was waiting for the "add text" functions and the "sub-options for PZR" but I will nicely wait for the next beta. I quickly tried each improvement of this beta. Really excellent work ! There is just something I couldn't figure out what it is : "Thickness of smoothing line in percents now." Could you please tell me more ? Anyway, thanks again to you and your team.
  2. I will read your "what's new in beta #3" after because I just want to say Thank You !!! right now !
  3. Thank you so much !!! I already had a look at the readme and it seems that it is exactly what I was looking for... I guess I will need HideShowTaskBar... or TaskBarUtility ? Did anybody already tried ShowVideoPTE - Version 2.0 ? Anyway, I'm gonna try those utilities and give feedback. Thanks again boxig !
  4. Hi all, I need to include videos in my slideshow. I would like : - no window being visible when lauching the video - background music continues to play during the video - the PTE continues to run at the end of the video Could you please tell me what solution (if any) exist to do it ? Thanks for your help.
  5. Quite impressive ! I think you guys definitely want at least to have a look at this actions set. (click on the image). Lin, please give us news when you know...
  6. John, Maybe you don't know about this feature of GoggleEarth, but you can directly send a GoogleEarth's PlaceMark. If you want to automatically open GoogleEarth and fly to my home, just click here.
  7. No problem : each provider give their client a free space on their server. 100 Mo minimum most of the time. You can upload your files on this space with a little program called FTP client. There are two well know and free FTP Client : LeechFTP and FileZilla. And once the file is uploaded, you simply post the link to this file (on this forum by example) to allow people to download it. Those utility programs are quite simple to use. It's like a window browser with copy and paste functions.
  8. This feature is not implemented yet but will in next beta. http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....indpost&p=28861 This feature is not implemented yet but will in next beta. http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....indpost&p=29988 Just a little tip for this kind of question : Go the pinned thread PicturesToExe v5.00 beta #2 and use "Search Topic" (button at the bottom of the page). That's how I found your answers.
  9. There are two tutorials : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....indpost&p=28668 http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....indpost&p=29312 But because v5 is still in a beta and doesn't include yet all features of the previous version, they will evolve... Don't forget to use Search. That's how I found your answer.
  10. Ok, thanks, found it ! Nice demo. Funny to think that it was so much work to make such a sequence with previous version...
  11. PicturesToExe v5.00 beta #2
  12. There is no more doubt allowed, you really are a stakhanovist worker JP ! Very impressive.
  13. Ron, Could you give us the direct link because there are a lot of shows on Beechbrook... Btw Lin, what are you looking for : a visual explosion or a sound explosion ?
  14. John, Can't you upload your stuff with a FTP client on your own personnal space ?
  15. Lin, for the explosion, you could try to find a good tutorial. Here is the first one google gave me : http://www.tutorio.com/tutorial/photoshop-...-explosion/ I noticed some strange text motions (when they appear on screen - they "stay" a little while at the bottom of the screen before "entering" the screen) and a strange motion of the starship at the end (last seconds). Is it on purpose ? To be honest, I think your text motions could be a little bit more improved. I'm gonna try to do something tomorrow to show you what I'm thinking... Now it's time for me to go to bed and to have sweet PTE dreams. I have to go to "school" tomorrow. PS: how did you make to close your show at the end (it doesn't loop).
  16. I have the feeling that we are in space shows right now... Seriously, the difference between the 2 shows is huge on my pc (in favor of v5 of course). I guess you included flash sequence (or something similar) for the complete rotation of Hubble (in both v4 and v5) ? Could you please give me more details ? Thanks.
  17. Al, I agree 100% (and even more ! ) especially with this "start at 0 sec".
  18. Jeff, I only used a single screenshot (1280x1024) for this exe. And I used three .png files : - ruler - regular cursor - hand cursor And I applied pan to the ruler and to the cursors. As you can see, the file is only 399 ko. I think I'm gonna try to make a little tutorial (how to make a panoramic in PTE by example) to see what you guys think about it...
  19. Hi, Very nice, I like it a lot and really improved. But because of you, I want to see Star Trek again ! Seriously, no problem with midi sound on my system, plays as loud as other sounds (mp3, wav, ...). Just a little suggestion of improvement for your text : - make them bigger because they are pixelised (did you use antialising ?) - or apply a little opacity to them just at the begining to hide a little bit those pixels. Btw, what do you mean with "anyone would be interested in an action which creates star diffraction patterns" ? Do you mean "buy for it" ? I don't know what is "an action which creates star diffraction patterns" but would really like to discover it... And same question as Ron : how did you make to close your slideshow at the end ??? (Igor send you a copy of his beta #3 ? )
  20. If you want to SEE what I mean, you can download this show (made with PTE) here. But while doing this show, I thought about two things : - may be this ruler is not such a good idea because a little bit complicated to use. I think we can make rid of the ability to decrease and to move the ruler and only keep the ruler itself which would stay still. What do you think ? - may be it would be nice to make a tutorial on PTE... with PTE ! I really have to think about it deeper.
  21. Hi Harry, Sorry, I don't understand what you're looking for, could you please be more specific ? Btw, did you try a Search ? Good luck with your registration key.
  22. I saw a contest on a french forum a couple of days ago and I decided to participate. Object : free advertising on a product, Time : 30' maximum, Pictures : use your own Music : free Because it's a forum about Proshow, I did it with this software (I know it's bad ). Warning : My show is not very subtile... but I had fun to do it ! I don't tell you anything about the promoted product to keep the surprise.... Last precisions : There are some captions but they are (too ?) quickly displayed. So be ready... Pump up the volume beacuse the sound is quite important in this "slideshow". Here it is (3,4 Mo). If you want to participate to this contest... but with PTE of course, be my guest !
  23. Does it mean that beta #3 will be avalaible in 9 days maximum ?
  24. Al, to be sure we undesrtand each other, could you please confirm that you agree with this : you can PZR each object with your mouse in the vizualization window. But as soon as you highlight an object in the list, it is the only one you can PZR until you deselect it in the list (by clicking on another one in the list, or by simply clicking in empty space in the list). Igor, what do you think ?
  25. My name is Dominique, but my firends call me Dom. => TheDom Great ! Thanks. Actually, instead of my solution, I'm gonna explain you my need and I'm sure you (or other members) gonna find a very elegant solution. So here it is : Suppose you have a 47,8 sec slide. This slide starts at 1 min 25, 8 sec And you want in this slide to have 5 images displayed each the exact same amount of time. Right now, you have two solutions : - approximately put you keypoints on the timeline - calculate each keypoints ! Having a ruler in % (0 to 100% with graduations) just above the timeline in the O/A would help you to visually add keypoints very precisely without having to calculate the time keypoints. By default, this ruler would "cover" the whole timeline. But a very nice feature would be also ti have the ability to decrease this ruler and to move it wherever you want on the timeline (to only cover the time beetween two keypoints by example). Do you see what I mean ? Oops, sorry, i'm afraid i missed it. Thanks anyway, it's a great news !
×
×
  • Create New...