-
Posts
165 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
22
Everything posted by jienense
-
Hi Igor, I've tested the new version, and it works correctly with the TIFF files in the styles. Thanks.
-
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that function when creating the style; it's really good to know.
-
Good morning, Igor. I wanted to thank you for all the trouble you've taken and for your assistance. However, I don't think the issue is limited to that specific TIFF file; I downloaded two TIFF files from the internet and created a simple style (Zoom only) for each image, yet the problem persists when applying the style. I believe the issue lies in the process of applying the style to TIFF images—there seems to be an error.
-
Let me see if I can explain this clearly: if I provide the style and you want to change "Halloween Party" to "Halloween Night"—well, if I create the style in PNG format, you won't be able to edit the file. However, if I create it in TIFF format, anyone who wants to can edit it to their liking—using an editing program like Photoshop or GIMP, for example.
-
Thanks for confirming the issue. I’ve reduced the TIFF file as much as possible, but the problem persists. I know the file size is much smaller in PNG and doesn't cause issues, but if I want to share it with others so they can edit it, PNG wouldn't work.
-
Right, but the intention was for it to be editable—hence the TIFF file. It supports that format in principle, so why the error?
-
Hello everyone, I am creating a style and using a .tiff file (among others). Creating the style causes no issues, but when I apply it, the .tiff file does not appear, even though the system shows it as present. Before creating the style: After applying the style: Style: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kicqmqlvbzpqsii/Halloween.ptestyle/file
-
I would like to create something similar in PTE.
-
Thank you for sharing. Such beautiful transitions!!!
-
FREE PTE AV 12 Zigzag Fold Transitions
jienense replied to Aleina Show's topic in Styles & Templates
I love these kinds of transitions, thank you -
I'm still not quite understanding... If, when creating a backup, it now creates a zip folder with all the files, which is difficult to navigate when dealing with complex projects, what difference would it make? What difference would it make if it created the same thing, but, for example, in three folders: audio, images, and video? When you need to find a file, I think that would be easier. You mention that the .zip file is just a backup file, but it turns out that more and more projects from other users are being shared online as zip files created as backups. Therefore, I think that if the zip file is better organized, it can't be a problem for anyone. Please forgive me and Google for the translation
-
10 Free PTE AV Studio Transitions - Mesh Transitions
jienense replied to Bad Dancer's topic in Styles & Templates
Thank you so much, beautiful transitions, the new masks in PTE work wonders. -
Try enabling this option and see if ALT+R works properly in PTE. When I enable it, it stops working for me.
-
It still wasn't working for me; apparently, Nvidia was the culprit. It also uses that keyboard shortcut. NVIDIA GeForce Experience / NVIDIA App This is the integrated performance overlay for GeForce graphics cards. To activate/deactivate it: Press Alt + R
-
With version V12.0.2, the "Alt+R" keyboard shortcut doesn't work for me either, but it does work with the menu.
-
Thanks for your comments and help, I'm glad you like it. I've re-uploaded it so I don't have to update all four files. Cheers.
-
Hola chanfi22 Gracias por avisarme. Hice la copia de seguridad como siempre. Usé esos cuatro archivos de una plantilla que ya estaba instalada en PTE. Hice otra copia, pero el problema persiste. Lo comentaré con Igor. Los agregué manualmente. Si pudieras verificar que no haya otros problemas, te lo agradecería.
-
Hello everyone! My vacation season is almost here, and I've already dipped my toes in the water... Good vacation !!! https://javier-pteavstudio.blogspot.com/
-
Camera 2 Transitions For PTE AV Studio 12 (and sound)
jienense replied to jienense's topic in Styles & Templates
Thanks to both of you for your comments. @digartal Of course, feel free to make any modifications you need; that's the idea. Regards -
15 transitions with camera sound, for this new version of PTE V 12, I hope you like it. Download: https://javier-pteavstudio.blogspot.com/
-
Testing...
-
Thanks for your comment. @Digartal, I'm glad you found them useful. I just watched your presentation, and as you said, it's something to be happy about. I really liked both the effects and the animations. Congratulations!
-
Error Creating style version 12 [SOLVED]
jienense replied to jienense's topic in PTE AV Studio 12 Beta
Thank you very much, it works well. -
Taking advantage of the new transition editor in Pte AV Studio 12, which saved a lot of time when creating them, I made 20 transitions, each approximately 10 seconds long. In this case, the slide has a duration of 9.90 seconds, the same as the transition. I'm including a link in case anyone wants to try them. https://javier-pteavstudio.blogspot.com/2026/06/particles-transitions.html
- 3 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Error Creating style version 12 [SOLVED]
jienense replied to jienense's topic in PTE AV Studio 12 Beta
I'm not sure if it's a problem or how it normally works, but depending on the slide's position, the timing changes. I'll show you a video... https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/6f7beef4-1ae6-4b88-a66a-3a99bc42d081