-
Posts
522 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by rosy
-
There is a size limit which is quite small for MP4's
-
The forum was very good for getting & answering questions. I also liked the photographic competitions. Rosy
-
Hi Tom The font is Curlz MT part of PTE's standard list. Not sure I'd want to disect a paper towel from a rasher of bacon. I've microwaved it in the past, but it isn't the same as a crispy pan fried rasher. Cheers Rosy.
-
If you watch my stuff you may remember I was trying to find the perfect meatless bacon sandwich. Well I failed, so today I tried a full Air Fryer breakfast, did I triumph? take a look & see. Rosy Air Fryer Breakfast.
-
-
Hi Mark Just re read your comments, have you tried slowing the video down by using the "adjust Time Range" feature in the O&A screen? this will lengthen its run time & therefore enable you to give more time to the text? My shows contain lots of video clips & I do the opposite to them. speed them up as they can be too long to retain audience interest. I just tried slowing the SS below which has a 7 second clip of a flag waving. It was set at 100%, I slowed it down to 50% & got a run time of 14 seconds. Another way would be to add an extra copy of the clip. Rosy
-
Hi Mark Very interesting. However, you need to keep the text visible longer for my reading speed. The text went off the screen before I had finished reading it. Rosy.
-
Hi Gary Can I assume you know there is no need to go through the convert process to edit your MP4 video clips, Not sure if it works at the highest GoPro settings? Rosy
-
Yes, check Barry Beckhams 5 minute tutorials. Barry Beckham Rosy.
-
Just received this in my in box. What a shame. Haven't used it much recently, but I'll be sorry its closing. Has the Smart Phone killed it off? Rosy.
-
Thinking about it though, it may pick up from the first installatiof the new version, give it a try, there's nothing to lose. Rosy.
-
Gail I think you should delete the new version then re-install the new version ticking the Maintain Settings box during the installation process. Rosy.
-
Hi Macian I bought the first 5 for self installation, but the company messed up the delivery & numbering, then sent someone to sort it out. While they were here, I persuaded them to fit them for a suitable amount. Rosy
-
Hi Barry Sorry, I don't make the rules. If you didn't pay for an up-grade to 11 you won't get it, only a trial version. It comes at a reduced price if you already have 10. Rosy.
-
Hi Tom Used PTE to speed up the videos, normal is 100, I set it to 500. Glad you liked the show,
-
We were happy the original shutters reduced our gas usage, so we went ahead & ordered 2 more for the hall windows. This is how they were fitted. Rosy Our Plantation Shutters the Sequel
-
-
Hi Igor Just found this on Bing after searching for custom font scale, i'll give it a go later & come back. Rosy. (Under the "Scale and layout" section, click the Advanced scaling settings option. Under the Custom scaling section, specify a custom scaling size between 100 to 500 percent. Quick tip: If you need to make the size of text, apps, and other items just a little bigger, you can try using 110 as the new scaling value.
-
Hi Rosemary Glad you liked the show. Re BB's 5 minute help videos, I wear 2 hearing aids & have difficulty hearing, unless I turn the volume up enough to annoy the neighbours. I use the YT subtitles, but unfortunately they don't give the correct interpretation of what is being said 30% of the time. So an up to date written version of the PTE Video help files I could print out & study, or have running in the background to refer to as I was constructing my shows. Sounds like Jill has enough on, you can tell that from the late or early hours she posts her comments. Thanks anyway.