peterandjean
Members-
Posts
86 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by peterandjean
-
Thank you yachtsman I have done as you suggested Jean
-
Hi Ronnie I loved your album and would very much like a pdf file of how to do it. A template could be very useful if you could tell me where to get it I would be very appreciative I have spoken to you in the past with great success Regards Jean
-
Many thanks I will give it a whirl Jean
-
-
Hi Your template looks great I would like to use it but wonder what I should resize my photos to Regards Jean
-
-
I cannot find where to download the ending credits template. Could you point me in the right direction please Jean Tasker
-
I have tried this template today and was very impressed how easy it was to use also what a profesional look it gave to my photos Jean
-
Can you tell me please if it is OK to remove older versions of PTexe? I am using the latest version 6 and looking in my Add and Remove folders in the Control Panel I find I have a considerable number of older versions. I would be pleasd if someone could advise me Jean
-
Latest Version of NAV (Norton Anti-Virus) 2010
peterandjean replied to Lin Evans's topic in General Discussion
From Jean and Peter I had this problem with Norton Internet Security 2010. I was using Deluxe version 6 ptexe My exe file had the error messgae stated by previous member and it removed the file completely. I went into Norton Quarantine and reinstated it and all is fine now. I h0pe this helps Jean -
HI When I open PTEXE and click on the help there is no mention of Video Builder only the license for PictureToExe 6 delux so I presume I need to dowload Video Builder. On the download site I can only find Pix Builder apart from PTExe software download so could you tell me please whwere to download Video Builder from Jean
-
This scroll template is excellent. Thank you for Ptexe the best software around Jean
-
Can you load PTE on your own laptop if you only have one license. Not sure if you can buy multiple licenses Jean
-
Thank you for producing such good templates. PTE is fantastic software and experts like yourself make it even better Jean
-
Looks Great PeterandJean
-
Hi I agree this idea would be magic Jean
-
PTE_for_Computer_Icon.docPTE_for_Computer_Icon.docPTE_for_Computer_Icon.doc Did you Burn the correct file over to your CD. It needs to be the one that looks like music notes. See attachment PTE_for_Computer_Icon.doc
-
Hi Ronnie I have not spoken to you for some time but I am still around and really loving 5.6 of pte. You mentioned about the download from other websites. I would feel confident from your site but with all the virus's about i may feel a little uncomfotable using other than winsoft. I think other people could feel the same. I like to know who I am downloading from Regards Jean
-
Hi Ken As promised I said I would let you know when I installed Windows SP3. All worked smoothly. Took about half an hour. Backed files up first First I went to Start/All Programs/Accessories/SystemRestore/ then created a restore point and then activated the download for SP3 during the SP3 download a file backup was automatically done. I do have a pentium proccessor. Thank you for your help Jean
-
Hi yachtsman and ken Thank you both for your help. I have read info Ken and need to look again at it to thoroughly understand it. On my older machine that has a pentium processor but does not have PTE the SP3 download went smoothly with no hiccups My other machine which has PTE on has the following processor so when I pluck up courage to download SP3 on this machine I will let you know the outcome I have an Intel®Pentium®D CPU 2.8GHz processor Manufacturer Genuineintel Thank you both once again for your continued help. I love PTE Jean
-
I have typed in on the search making a fresh windows disk and it comes up no results found please could you please advise Jean
-
I am thinking it is time to update to Windows Service Pack 3 but previously on the forum it said wait a bit as there could be a problem in some areas of PTE. I would do a restore point first and I have saved my folders on an external hard drive. Please advise Jean