WnSoft Forums

Slideshow on second display

Igor

We're finishing a feature for nearest version PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.7 which will allow to run a slideshow (and preview) on second display.

I'm glad to say that performance is very good and playback of a slideshows on second display is perfect.

Currenly we've added:

1) You can choose display for fullscreen Preview in settings of PicturesToExe.

By default it is a primary display. And it's possible to choose second display when you press Preview button in the main window of the program.

2) Command line parameter for any EXE file with a slideshow (since v5.7) to point a desired display. For example: MySlideshow.exe -display 2

What we can make more?

2) Command line parameter for any EXE file with a slideshow (since v5.7) to point a desired display. For example: MySlideshow.exe -display 2

What we can make more?

Hello Igor,

I think that it's a great addition! So one can play the show on an external projector and still be able to work with sound mixer on laptop display.

One thing I think could be useful: if the player detects the presence of multiple displays, to show a dialog that lets the user to choose one of them for the projection (and all subsequent shows launched by the root one).

Maybe this choose dialog can be activated by a project option.

Greets! Umberto

hello Igor,

Thank you for adding this new feature to PTE, which has become the premier software without doubt for all that make sequences. Thanks also for the controlled and well thought out additions, your work of you and your team is to be highly appreciated. Please keep up the great work.

Ralph