WnSoft Forums

In O & A How to see the slide 'below '

trailertrash

In O & A when using slide 2 below slide 1 how do I set the programme to only show me the slide I'm working with. I cant for the life of me figure it out and cant work properly with the bottom slide, cause the top slide is always in the way.

Have I explained that correctly? Any help would be appreciated, cause its doing my head in. :lol::lol::lol:

Andrew

Hope I'm explaining this right. There are 3 images, one behind the other. When I try to work on the middle one, the top one is always in the way, so I cant really see whats heppening to the middle one. [see screen shot] I checked the box ignore not selected, but the top image stays put. Is there any way to make it get out of the way so I can see the middle and bottom slide?

Andrew

screenshot.jpg

Hope I'm explaining this right. There are 3 images, one behind the other. When I try to work on the middle one, the top one is always in the way, so I cant really see whats heppening to the middle one. [see screen shot] I checked the box ignore not selected, but the top image stays put. Is there any way to make it get out of the way so I can see the middle and bottom slide?

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

change the - ''opacity ''- on the top one to '' 0 % '' to see whats happening to the middle one.

change the - ''opacity ''- on the top one & second one to '' 0 % '' to see whats happening to the bottom one.

when you have made your changes return '' opacity '' on All image's to 100 %

chrisw

Andrew,

In the O&A window, Common tab... try ticking the "Transparent to Selection" box for those upper images. This should allow you to select the lower image and drag it to where you want or to re-size it, etc. When you've got the bottom one in place, untick "Transparent to Selection" for the next one up the stack and off you go again!

regards,

Peter

... In the O&A window, Common tab... try ticking the "Transparent to Selection" box for those upper images. This should allow you to select the lower image and drag it to where you want or to re-size it, etc. When you've got the bottom one in place, untick "Transparent to Selection" for the next one up the stack and off you go again ...

I would prefer "Ignore Objects Not Selected", which offers a similar functionality during editing, but does not have any effect on the objects in the final product (preview or exe-file).

Regards,

Xaver

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andrew

I've been away. Only just catching up on forum.

Why not select the image in the objects window, right click and use order to bring image to the front . Work on it and then use order to put it back where it belongs in the levels.

Alan