WnSoft Forums

uploading PTE presentation to Beechbrook.com

colin hill

I know this should probably be posted on the FAQ section, but please could somebody advise where I go on the Beechbrook.com site to upload a PTE presentation. I have a number of presentations prepared and would like to share these with the public out there.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

FAQ4PGA

I know this should probably be posted on the FAQ section, but please could somebody advise where I go on the Beechbrook.com site to upload a PTE presentation. I have a number of presentations prepared and would like to share these with the public out there.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sure Colhill... I'll be happy to assist. To upload to my site simply select this link, then read and follow the guidelines that are provided.

Looking forward to reviewing your presentations.

Regards,

Bill smile.gif

Hi Bill,

I have a problem when having to reduce my picture to the required 120x80. When reducing the size, the picture is all out of focus. Also my pictures are in the JPG-bilder format and when I tried to upload, was informed that must be in JPG format. Please could you assist in this area......this is all new to me.

Thank you,

Colin