WnSoft Forums

Control of show - mouse buttons

kulamaui

In project options, advanced tab: control of show: mouse buttons - I have set for Next Slide and Previous slide. In older versions this allowed me to click anywhere on an image an advance or go backwards. The 6.0 (beta 18)and 5.7 (beta 6) don't do anything unless I am clicking on the nav bar arrows. What am I doing wrong to prevent the mouse buttons from working in this way? Thanks.

=> You have to choose between the Navigation Bar and Control of show with only mouse buttons.

Dom,

Sorry but that's not true. I have a couple of manual sequences that have both Nav Bar and Left=Next, Right=Previous mouse control. I can use either to move to and fro.

regards,

Peter

Dom,

I did my checks using v5.6.4. I now confirm your finding that under v5.6 beta 18 it doesn't work the same way. I'll go further and state that under v5.6 beta 18 manual control via the mouse buttons doesn't work at all if I turn off the Nav Bar; this despite the fact that I have got the mouse buttons programmed for Left=Next and Right=Previous. Control of show via the keyboard (using the cursor arrow keys) does work OK.

There's a bug in there somewhere! I'll report it via the beta programme topic.

regards,

Peter