WnSoft Forums

music playing during preview

Betsymikula

Betsy,

I think you have added a piece of music to a specific slide via the Customize Slide...Music tab. Find this slide and remove the music from the tab and, instead, select the slide in the normal slide list and then add the music via the Add Sound icon on the top toolbar. This should solve your problem.

The safest way of adding sound files is either via Project Options...Music tab or by Add Sound icon. Avoid adding via the Customize Slide option.

regards,

Peter

Peter,

The only way I have added music has been via project options...music tab...add sounds

I think you have added a piece of music to a specific slide via the Customize Slide...Music tab. Find this slide and remove the music from the tab and, instead, select the slide in the normal slide list and then add the music via the Add Sound icon on the top toolbar. This should solve your problem.

The safest way of adding sound files is either via Project Options...Music tab or by Add Sound icon. Avoid adding via the Customize Slide option.

regards,

Peter