WnSoft Forums

Please help asap-- how to add file names to slide show

sweinstein

I am using Deluxe 5.6 edition. I have a slide show created with images and music, and have looked and looked for a way to add just the existing file names so they are displayed during the slide show (ex. IMG_5555). This is for a photographic proofing session and the slideshow does me no good if they don't know what file number they are looking at.

I'm sure there is a super simple solution that I have overlooked. Please help! THANKS!

Summer

Hi Summer,

Go to Main Screen, Project Options, Comments Tab. Look for "insert template" (underlined in blue). Click on this and you will get a drop-down list. Find "Picture Name" - or if you want also the extension, then use "Picture Name with Extension" and then click on "set for all slides" - that's all there is to it.

Lin

Lin-

You are the best! That worked.....thanks so much. :)

I am new to this program, obviously!

Summer

Hi Summer,

Go to Main Screen, Project Options, Comments Tab. Look for "insert template" (underlined in blue). Click on this and you will get a drop-down list. Find "Picture Name" - or if you want also the extension, then use "Picture Name with Extension" and then click on "set for all slides" - that's all there is to it.

Lin