WnSoft Forums

Animation Anomaly in 5.6

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I have never been able to progress beyond basic animation, however over the last few days I had a situation where I needed to to introduce second and third pictures to a black slide. I didn't realise how simple it was and progressed rapidly to 4 animated slides on a black slide, however on running through the slide list of the project, the child? slides used were not highlighted in the slide list, is this normal?

Yachtsman1

You're too fast Peter, didn't give me a chance to add a picture B)

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

PS If this is normal in 5.6, is that so in 6? and if it is, should it not be added to the next version, or is there a reason??? :unsure:

post-5560-125832560518_thumb.jpg

Guest Yachtsman1

I have never been able to progress beyond basic animation, however over the last few days I had a situation where I needed to to introduce second and third pictures to a black slide. I didn't realise how simple it was and progressed rapidly to 4 animated slides on a black slide, however on running through the slide list of the project, the child? slides used were not highlighted in the slide list, is this normal?

Yachtsman1

You're too fast Peter, didn't give me a chance to add a picture B)

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

PS If this is normal in 5.6, is that so in 6? and if it is, should it not be added to the next version, or is there a reason??? :unsure:

I edited this query but should have replied to bring it up again, the question about new versions is still valid & unanswered.

Yachtsman1