WnSoft Forums

out of the frame

rubbershark

hope you can help have just made a slide show all looked good until i burned to dvd. I noticed as it was burning it didnt look right how ever i let it carry on when finnished i played it and found it was showing all animated images outside the frame. j have tried different ratios and burned to an ISO but still no joy. I have made an executible file and this fine can you please help my hair is going very thin

I did say that you could standardise on 1920*1200 if that was your PC screen resolution, but if it is 1920*1080 use that.

Either way they should be playing back fine on a flat screen TV, I guess your using an older TV where the format doesn't fit?

Did you tick the little box in the Project Options > Screen tab > fixed size of slide (in pixels)

• 2 weeks later...

I did say that you could standardise on 1920*1200 if that was your PC screen resolution, but if it is 1920*1080 use that.

Either way they should be playing back fine on a flat screen TV, I guess your using an older TV where the format doesn't fit?

Did you tick the little box in the Project Options > Screen tab > fixed size of slide (in pixels)

High barry have sorted problem out i do have an up to date wide screen. I think i caused my own problem but have sorted it. New DVD is great cheers mike