WnSoft Forums

How to buy PTE

Maciej

Hello I would like to buy PTE 6.0 De Luxe, but with no experience with payment by credit cards, I would like to pay by bank transfer from Poland (Europe). Please advice how to it.

Maciej,

0n "www.wnsoft.com", follow the links "Buy Now" and "Buy Online". On the RegNow Order Form you will find several payment methods.

Regards,

Xaver

Maciej,

0n "www.wnsoft.com", follow the links "Buy Now" and "Buy Online". On the RegNow Order Form you will find several payment methods.

Regards,

Xaver

Hello Xaver, thanks for your answer, I tried to make as you describe, I found the payment methods menu and choosen option "Invoice". In the end I got an invoice (from regNow), including following data: Order ID, RegNow VAT, Billing Adress, Recipient Adress, product name, price, tax & fee calculation, but I could not find on it bank account number to make transfer. There is an remark in the botton: You may use this invoice to remit your payment by fax (using credit card) or by mail (using a check or money order). Please make checks payable to "Register Now/Digital River" and send it to the adress "RegNow, PO BOX 88244, Chciago, IL 60695-1244" To pay by bank wire transfer, plase submit a new order and choose the bank / wire transfer payment option". But I could not find this "and choose the bank / wire transfer payment option". As a newcommer maybe I am not so experienced with navigation on the web page, so please advice how I can do it. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Maciej