WnSoft Forums

Upgrade Link broken?

rwalkernm

I purchased a PTE upgrade from standard to deluxe back in 2007, the Video Builder key has now expired, I need to purchase a new one.

The upgrade link on the "Buy Now" seems to not work. Is it just me??

The web page that is displayed says:

Dear Customer,

For the protection of your information, the order number you are attempting to access has expired. Please try closing out your web browser, and then retrying the order again. For reference, your order id is 1263078672-8189-107521. Please contact our customer service department if you have any questions.

Register Now!

Thanks,

Bob Walker

Bob,

Maybe that you just spent too much time to fill in the order form? Try it again at hurry up!

Regards,

Xaver

Xaver,

Thanks for the reply. I guess you are not seeing the same page as I am. I go from the home page to the upgrade link in less than 5 secs, and all I get is the order page saying what I quoted above. I thought perhaps the RegNow folks (that is, the online store) were not offering PTE any more.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

Xaver,

Thanks for the reply. I guess you are not seeing the same page as I am. I go from the home page to the upgrade link in less than 5 secs, and all I get is the order page saying what I quoted above. I thought perhaps the RegNow folks (that is, the online store) were not offering PTE any more.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Bob

Everyone,

OK, sorry, all fixed now. I hate cookies.

Bob Walker