WnSoft Forums

Print of slide show settings

Philpix

Suggestion

I am new to the use of Pictures to Exe but have just put together a complex slide show. One thing I found difficult was remembering the exact slide settings (zoom,pan etc)used previously.

For me and I am sure for others it would be an advantage to be able to obtain a print of these settings.

This would also help when a slide has been missed and all the work back to that point has to be deleted.

I would point out that these are probably problems which are faced by many of us amateurs who do not use the package on a regular basis but require something to give our occassional slide shows a professional appearance.

For me and I am sure for others it would be an advantage to be able to obtain a print of these settings.

Philip,

Take a look at the PTE Project Reporter utility produced by nobeefstu. It is available from Beechbrook.com and also via the links in any of the posts made by nobeefstu on this forum.

This would also help when a slide has been missed and all the work back to that point has to be deleted.

Why do you need to delete work simply to insert a missed slide?

regards,

Peter