WnSoft Forums

Timeline in Objects and Animation

For some time I have found that my timeline, within 'objects and Animations', shrinks of its own volition. I had hoped it would disappear with later versions - but no, it did it again on my latest project using Beta 9 (and did not chang when I upped to Beta 10)

I hope I am anclosing a screen print showing the problem.post-7471-068795900 1278783063_thumb.jpg

One point for you to check... have you inadvertently set a keyframe that is way beyond the end of the slide duration? Use the keyframe arrow buttons to explore this possibility.

regards,

Peter

No, I did think this was the cause but the keypoints are there - they are just squashed into a small space. In fact evrything works normally. Its just that, as can be seen in the screen shot, there is no romm for manoeuvre

afuleniz,

Just a couple of questions:

Is this O&A timeline view issue just particular to this one slide and project file ... or is it constant with other slides and other project files ?

Not knowing all your entered time parameters ... can you attach to your next post just a copy of this .pte file only (without all other resources) ?

Lets see how others view your displayed issue so we can examine all the parameters and details.

afuleniz,

I was able to reproduce your squashed timline view in some of my tests. It appears you may still have an additonal keypoint(s) way out of the timeline view (as Peter mentions in his 1st post)

To see the additional outbound keypoint(s)

1-Try increasing your Customize Slide - Display Slide for (sec) time value with addtional 0 or 00 ( as example : original time value of 4 secs would become 40 or 400).

2-Hopefully the outbound keypoint(s) can come into the timeline view. If not ... keep increasing the time value with addtional 0 till you can see the additional outbound keypoint(s)

3-Once found in the view ... delete the outbound keypoint(s) or drag it back to the very begining of the timeline.

4-Reset your Customize Slide - Display Slide for (sec) time value to your original time value (less the additional zeros)

5-Your timeline view should be back to a normal expanded view instead of squashed. If you dragged and not deleted the outbound keypoint(s) back to the very begining of the timeline ... adjust to their new position if they are still usefull or required. Most cases would be they are useless and can be deleted.

afuleniz,

I was able to reproduce your squashed timline view in some of my tests. It appears you may still have an additonal keypoint(s) way out of the timeline view (as Peter mentions in his 1st post)

To see the additional outbound keypoint(s)

1-Try increasing your Customize Slide - Display Slide for (sec) time value with addtional 0 or 00 ( as example : original time value of 4 secs would become 40 or 400).

2-Hopefully the outbound keypoint(s) can come into the timeline view. If not ... keep increasing the time value with addtional 0 till you can see the additional outbound keypoint(s)

3-Once found in the view ... delete the outbound keypoint(s) or drag it back to the very begining of the timeline.

4-Reset your Customize Slide - Display Slide for (sec) time value to your original time value (less the additional zeros)

5-Your timeline view should be back to a normal expanded view instead of squashed. If you dragged and not deleted the outbound keypoint(s) back to the very begining of the timeline ... adjust to their new position if they are still usefull or required. Most cases would be they are useless and can be deleted.

afuleniz,

If increasing the 2 minutes slide time value with additional zero(s) ... something like 20 minutes, 200 minutes, or even 2000 minutes did not expand the view of timeline display for you to see any outbound keypoints ...

Could you attach to your next post just a copy of this .pte file only (without all other resources) for us to further inspect for possible issues ?