WnSoft Forums

Galactic Voyage

Paul T

This show was on Beechbrook about four years ago done at a format size 4:3 and now I have re-mastered it, and changed the format to 15:10 and redone some of the animation to offer more impact. Some of the images are from the NASA web site taken by the hubble telescope. Also, I have recreated some of the comets explosions and planets in Photoshop so Its a mixture of graphic images set to music and sound. The biggest challenge was the sound to synchronize it with the images. I will warn all those who decide to watch it that it reasonably long and lasts for about six minutes. This has been mainly done to see how the animation options could be best used and worked in the PTE programme in the early days.

http://www.mediafire.com/?avcuwv9kqt75msh

Regards Paul

Hello Paul,

I really love your reworked sequence, its a topic close to my heart.

Your timings work perfectly and are very impressive, the animation is extremely well executed.

The music is a very good choice.

You are very talented and once again its great to see PTE used in this way.

Im also glad to read that you use photoshop, as I do sometimes.

Just brilliant, keep up the great work Paul

Ralph

Thanks for your kind response Ralph. At the time of first constructing this AV I was pleased rgarding the outcome. However, on reflection some sequences do look to being corny and not convincing in reality. Also it could do whith some information regarding the names of the planets galaxies and solar systems to make it more whatchable.

Regards Paul

Hello again Paul,

Yes I agree with you re planet and constellation names etc, but your sequence is still lots of fun to view and it makes a nice change from all the straight 'fade in fade out' sequences that we see, not to say that those type of sequences are not of top quality, far from it, but its nice to see a change and for someone to have fun putting your kind of sequence together and using PTE's full range.

So well done once again from me.

regards

ralph