WnSoft Forums

No registration key received with Purchase

gnome

Two days ago I purchased this programme as I needed to do an AV for a presentation tonight. I asked a few people which programme they used at the local camera club and they all recommended this programme but I got a welcome email saying the key would be sent in an email within 48 hours and I've had no email (yes I checked my spam folders). I have one hour left before I have to leave for my presentation and no way to use the downloaded version as it will only let me put 10 pics in. I'm so gutted. I've sent two emails asking for help and no replies. Any advice???

I'm sorry that you haven't received your registration key e-mail from WnSoft. But I also feel that you set yourself a totally unrealistic target by leaving your purchase decision until less than 72 hours before an important deadline. Have you considered asking one of your local camera club members if they would let you use their system to build your presentation?

regards,

Peter

I thought that this problem regards the Registration Code, had been sorted out and that the required key was to be sent with the order acknowlegement emsil. Why should it take 48 hours to send it?

This has been a problem for a very long time now and I can forsee that people will stop placing orders for this product if the problem continues. Igor, this really must be addressed!

Ron

There is probably little Igor can do.

I have experienced the same sort of problems where some people say they never got the link for my download videos. Assuming it didn't go into their spam folder, it must have gone somewhere. Perhaps it is stripped out of the email by the provider, they do that sometimes.

We still experience this from time to time while all other customers receive the link OK. Given that the on line shop software is automatic, all we can do is react quickly and send a manual link.

Two days ago I purchased this programme as I needed to do an AV for a presentation tonight. I asked a few people which programme they used at the local camera club and they all recommended this programme but I got a welcome email saying the key would be sent in an email within 48 hours and I've had no email (yes I checked my spam folders). I have one hour left before I have to leave for my presentation and no way to use the downloaded version as it will only let me put 10 pics in. I'm so gutted. I've sent two emails asking for help and no replies. Any advice???

Hi gnome!

Did you solve your problem? If so - what was the cause?

Regards

/Lennart :unsure: