WnSoft Forums

NEED PRODUCT KEY

JustinHarms

Harmsway

The product key should have been sent to you automatically via a confirmation email, so the first place to check is your spam folder. Sometimes I understand this can be responsible for customers not receiving their key.

The other cause is one of those Internet mysteries. I also run an on line shop and sometime the oddest things happen to just one customert that you just can't explain or get to the bottom of.

Send an email to wnsoft and let them know your problem if you don't find the email in your spam or junk folder

Spam folder was the first place I checked. I also called the main office, they sent an email of their own asking for the key. And i sent an e-mail myself to wnsoft asking for it at around 3:00 PM. It's funny how the automated e-mail made it to my in box, but they seem to have trouble with sending the key codes.

My bank statement shows that it has been paid for, so I know that's not the problem.

I just want to use what I paid for.

Thanks for the response though.

Harmsway

It's funny how the automated e-mail made it to my in box, but they seem to have trouble with sending the key codes

The problem usually is the receivers ISP or Mail Client that causes the issue.

One Simple Test to verify if your ISP or Mail Client is blocking the mail or stripping the key attachments ... is send yourself an Email with a key file attachment.

1- Create a text file with some simple text message and save it as My.key

2- Attach the My.key file to the test Email you are sending to yourself.

3- Make sure the address you use is the one you gave to Wnsoft when your ordered.

----

A more indepth test would be to insert into your own Email message and My.key attachment:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"Key"="

----

Note :

ISP or Mail Clients have their own process and procedures as how to treat pontentially unsafe content and attachments ... so they are not all equal or the same in how they apply the rules.

** Remember this is just a simple test to see how your own Email applies the rules. I know as a new user you should not need to perform these tests ... but it is also helpful for you to know how your ISP or Mail Clients react and process these things now and any other furture events.

This is ridiculous! I purchased this product Thursday with a promise to have the activation key with in 48 hours max and here it is Tuesday of the following week and after three email two phone calls to winsoft that end up getting routed to the Philippines, that don't do anything but send an email of their own, and two PM's to people that I assume work for wnsoft and still no KEY!!!

This company seems to have a problem with fulfilling their promises. How is it that I have read numerous reports from other customers and yet there doesn't seem to be anyone fixing the issue.

I do not want a refund, I want the product I purchased to work the way I was promised. Is it that hard to send an activation key? If it was that hard for them to get the money owed to them I promise they would be responding much faster.

So, how about it?

I have sent an e-mail to the personal e-mail addresses of two members of staff at Wnsoft to try and get things moving for you. However, I note that you have written that you have contacted winsoft. This company has no connection whatever to Wnsoft. And as Barry pointed out in his post, these automated systems can throw up glitches that defy all attempts to identify the root cause.

regards,

Peter