WnSoft Forums

multiple tracks

Laszlo K

Hi Laszlo,

The audio tracks run parallel to one another (all start at time=zero). The items within a track run one after each other. However, as PTE, in v6.5, shows only one audio item at a time in its audio editing windows, the manipulation of multiple tracks is, in my opinion, not easy to manage. I would suggest using an external audio editor such as Audacity or Audition to compile a complex sound-track.

regards,

Peter

Thank's Peter, That is the way it looked to me. I do have several programs to deal with audio.

Just installed and have not really played with it yet. Busy translating the tutorial to Hungarian.

Laszlo

... However, as PTE, in v6.5, shows only one audio item at a time in its audio editing windows, the manipulation of multiple tracks is, in my opinion, not easy to manage. I would suggest using an external audio editor such as Audacity or Audition to compile a complex sound-track ...

Having posts no. 7, 9, 10, and 11 in http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11802&st=0 in mind, I would like to say that I am amused to read this one :rolleyes:

Regards,

Xaver

Yeah, I have seen your posts Xavier and I was looking for something like your image ( Audacity) of at least 2 or 3 tracks with the space to work ( the length of the slide show)so you can time all at the same time. Having used to edit video it was what I was trying to find, and when I did not see it I asked for some tutorial so I can pass it on in my club.

Laszlo