WnSoft Forums

Problem with video builder upgrade purchase

TonyDyson

Can anyone offer advice on the purchase of the 23gbp upgrade following expiry of the two-year deluxe license?

I have tried the link from the wnsoft "buy now" button, through the upgrade path to the regnow payment form several times. The form allows details to be completed but is inactive when attempting to go through with purchase, blanking out the card details. I have received advice from Alana at wnsoft support and have discussed the problem with reg now customer service but I have made little progress. Alana's latest advice is to try another computer or another payment method. I have not encountered this problem in routine on-line purchase transactions and assume that my security settings are not the cause. I have no problem with receiving registration keys via email which has been an issue with some. Has anyone experienced a similar problem with the purchase of the two-year upgrade and found a solution?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for these replies.

I have now solved the problem, with some embarassment. The security settings on the browser (Inernet Explorer) diverted the regnow form to "Restricted Sites". I modified the settings and successfully made a payment for the deluxe two-year renewal. I have received and downloaded the new key successfully. My apologies to the wnsoft team for my confusion. This user is climbing the mountain step by step.