WnSoft Forums

No registration key [SOLVED]

davidsutton

I purchased PicturesToExec deluxe on November 22nd, order number 38GNBE9-7VLP9. Most companies send out registration keys with the sales receipt, but I'm still waiting. Yesterday I sent a query to orders at wnsoft dot com as per the instructions on the RegNow receipt. Still waiting for a reply.

So I've got software I can't use. How long should I wait before asking for a refund?

People here have been quoting 48 hours lately but in the meanwhile please check your JUNK e-mail - it is possible, because of the nature of the e-mail, that it has inadvertently gone in there.

As soon as KEN picks this up I'm sure he will make representations for you.

Igor is also online.

DG

Thanks for your replies folks. Yes, checking the junk folder was the first thing I did.

This software comes highly recommended, but that is of no use if one has sit waiting with the files prepared but no keys.

Well, there are still fourteen days to go before I need to screen the first slideshow, another few days won't kill me.

It's unusual to have to wait longer than a few hours for a reply e-mail from WnSoft other than on weekends. I have always had quick responses from both, support and sales. I had to renew my Video Builder key about a month ago, the replay with new key and receipt came in minutes.

DavidS; hang in there, I know it's frustrating. I'm wondering if there's some step you've missed in seeking out a new key. It took me quite a while to find the right link for the key renewal.

By the way; PTE IS the best slide show software out there and I've tried them all!!

Have you got a charge on you credit card showing the purchase from WnSoft?

Greg

I'm experiencing the same problem. I purchased PTE (again) in July 2007 and have upgraded to v6.5 but when I came to use the VideoBuilder I was informed that my licence had expired and I needed to upgrade. On 24/11/2010 I paid, yet again, £27.03 via regNow (Order ID 38GTUTY-H53B5). Still having the same problem of a scrolling message on my AV saying "made with a trial version................ Emails to orders@wnsoft.com are not answered. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm experiencing the same problem.

Are you saying you have not received your new key (same as initial poster) ... or are you saying you have received your new key, but when loaded into PTE its not working ?

Note: You have to load the new key into PTE for the program to use the new key.

Hello,

I apologize that you didn't receive in time your license key!

I just sent you again the email with the license key. Please let me know when you receive it. Also I've sent you license key in personal message via forum.

Hello, and thank you for your help.

I have the same problem: I bought the PTE software one week ago but I did not receive my key. I looked at my unwanted mails, but I have nothing. Can you send me an e-mail with this key please ?

Thank you very very much,

montsala

Are you saying you have not received your new key (same as initial poster) ... or are you saying you have received your new key, but when loaded into PTE its not working ?

Note: You have to load the new key into PTE for the program to use the new key.

Thanks for asking but NO I have not received a key. I have checked my Spam box (luckily I only get the odd one) and its not there.

I'd like to clarify something which MIGHT be relevant (might not!).

If you are using OUTLOOK or OUTLOOK Express to access your mail then it is POSSIBLE that your e-mail provider has already filtered out any and ALL *spam* messages before you download your "real" mail.

I usually access my web-mail and filter out (delete) any unwanted e-mails (even though they are not necessarily *SPAM*) before downloading the ones I actually WANT onto my computer. I can also check the JUNK mailbox at this location to see if any e-mails have found their way in there inadvertently.

If you are already collecting your e-mail via "web mail" please ignore the above and read on.......

DG

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have PTE Deluxe edition (since long time), today i want to ipgrade VideoBuilder (my licence had expired since mai 2009)and I needed to upgrade. I go to the link to update only videobuilder (34$ or 28€) and i paid, (Order 38KG4KZ-EMGPA ). I received a link with PTE 6.5.5 (already update in november) but no link with the "registrer" file.(last time in 2007, i received both emails in the same time) Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Pacal