WnSoft Forums

Difficulty opening 6.5

woolleyjonathan

I have downloaded the latest version, I prev. had 6.0, and when I launch new version it takes 100 secs. Have not experienced this before. Because this took so long I had thought installation was faulty so have uninstalled and reloaded 3 times without improvement.

On first opening my last project (created in 6.0) opened. I set this playing and all pans and zooms extremely jerky.No such problem on 6.0.

Started new project on 6.5 with same images and animation and absolutely no problem. Obviously the answer is to open older projects in relevant version but why does this happen.

Will this problem happens if you open this project in version 6.5, re-save it giving another filename and then restart PicturesToExe to open again?

If it possible please send us source files of original project which caused this problem in new version 6.5

Please use free www.mediafire.com service to upload ZIP file. Reply me in PM message through the forum if it's OK for you.