WnSoft Forums

Activation Key Upgrade Problem

Ray Ashton

Hi,

I have been using Pictures to Exe version 5.6 for some time and have decided to upgrade to the latest version. I have downloaded teh trial version from the WNSoft website but it will not accept my Activation Key. It shows I am using an unregistered version. I have tried entering the Key manually but is says Incorrect or Damaged Key. Please can you help? Would it help if I attaced my Key number to you? Thanks, Ray Ashton

Ray,

I've sent an e-mail to Wnsoft alerting them to this problem. If you installed the new version on the same PC that had v5.6 on it, the new version should have automatically accepted your old Standard-version key. I am presuming, from what you say, that it is the Deluxe feature (Videobuilder etc.) that is no longer working. If this is the case it is probably because your Delux version key has passed its two-year date. The Standard component of PTE has a registration key "for life". The Delux component registration key has a two-year life. You should be able to produce EXE and SCR files with no restrictions even though the Delux component key has expired.

regards,

Peter

Peter,

many thanks for your quick reply. I've installed version 6.5. When I start the program it asks me to enter Activation Key or Continue With Trial Version. I'll have a go at building a short slide show and see if it works. If it is the trial version, what restrictions will I find? Ray

Ray

I see you posted this query on the Beckham forum too, but don't seem to be getting many answers.

Its unusual for the key not to work, once you have one. That isn't a typical problem for PTE.

However. your posts here and on the beckhamforum have tailed off. Sometimes that means a solution has been found. Have you stumbled on an error you were making putting in the key?

I have fallen into lots of those traps before, and I was going to ask that you check that you are in fact copying the entire key. Go back to the original email and follow the instructions once again.

If your using windows 7 try installing the software again as an administrator.

If you have a solution, please let us know you are now up and running