WnSoft Forums

Not going fullscreen

I have tried to get it to resize and cover the full monitor but to o avail. It just snaps back to covering the top half of the monitor.

I have the latest version. My computer has 8gig mem 64 bit Win 7. I have two monitors Dell U2211 and U2711. The 27 inch being the main one and its default resolution is 2560x1440

Suggestions much appreciated Thanks Curt

Guest Yachtsman1

I have tried to get it to resize and cover the full monitor but to o avail. It just snaps back to covering the top half of the monitor.

I have the latest version. My computer has 8gig mem 64 bit Win 7. I have two monitors Dell U2211 and U2711. The 27 inch being the main one and its default resolution is 2560x1440

I assume you have tried control panel/ display/ magmifier or small medium & large. or into your video card to change the resolution? Alternatively, in PTE/ Project Options/ screen/full screen or resolution?

Yachtsman1.

many thanks to Yachtsman1. I had large script in the setting and when changing to medium it everything works fine. Never would have thought of it. Good sugestion by davegee to not hve an email address as username . Will keep trying to change. I dont seem to be able to change the username just pass world email address etc. Curt

Guest Yachtsman1

many thanks to Yachtsman1. I had large script in the setting and when changing to medium it everything works fine. Never would have thought of it. Good sugestion by davegee to not hve an email address as username . Will keep trying to change. I dont seem to be able to change the username just pass world email address etc. Curt

Glad the suggestion worked.

I think the only way to change your user name is to cancel your forum membership & re-register.

Yachtsman1