WnSoft Forums

Create DVD

bjmc

Suggestions for a way forward (examining the possibilities of corrupt images or music):

Open your PTE and save as "TRIAL 1"

Remove the music files(s) from Trial1 and Save

Try to make an ISO from the Trial 1.PTE

If successful then the possibility is that the music is unsuitable or corrupt. If unsuccessful:

Open Trial1.PTE and Save As "TRIAL 2"

Remove the first 50% of slides from Trial 2 and Save.

Try to make an ISO from the Trial 2.PTE

If successful then the possibility is that you have a corrupt image in the first 50% of the images. If unsuccessful:

Open Trial 1.PTE and Save As "TRIAL 3.PTE"

Remove the las 50% of slides from Trial 3 and Save.

Try to make an ISO from the Trial 3.PTE

If successful then the possibility is that you have a corrupt image in the last 50% of the images. If unsuccessful:

You might have corrupt slides in both the first AND last 50% of slides OR it is something else completely.............

DG

You need to make a back-up to Zip of your project.

Transport your project to another PC and try making a DVD there. If it works then you know its something on your PC, if it doesn't it may be a rougue picture or music file in your project.

I would offer a small wager it will work OK on another machine.

Been there, done that, got the T shirt.

You are correct. I was able to move my files to a work computer, install pte and it worked. Do you suggest I uninstall pte on my home computer and reinstall for future shows?

Suggestions for a way forward (examining the possibilities of corrupt images or music):

Open your PTE and save as "TRIAL 1"

Remove the music files(s) from Trial1 and Save

Try to make an ISO from the Trial 1.PTE

If successful then the possibility is that the music is unsuitable or corrupt. If unsuccessful:

Open Trial1.PTE and Save As "TRIAL 2"

Remove the first 50% of slides from Trial 2 and Save.

Try to make an ISO from the Trial 2.PTE

If successful then the possibility is that you have a corrupt image in the first 50% of the images. If unsuccessful:

Open Trial 1.PTE and Save As "TRIAL 3.PTE"

Remove the las 50% of slides from Trial 3 and Save.

Try to make an ISO from the Trial 3.PTE

If successful then the possibility is that you have a corrupt image in the last 50% of the images. If unsuccessful:

You might have corrupt slides in both the first AND last 50% of slides OR it is something else completely.............

DG

I tried your suggestion and TRIAL 1 & 2 did not work. TRIAL 3 with only 10 slifdes and no music did work. I was able to burn it on another computer but I would like to correct the problems on my home computer.

Thanks for your help.