WnSoft Forums

How to insert video into a previously made show?

goddi

Greetings,

I see that many are mastering the new video capabilities with Ver. 7. I seem to be a bit behind everyone with the use of video inserts. I can see how to insert a video clip into a slide. But once the slide goes to the next slide, the video ends. What I want to do is to take an existing slideshow and insert a video in a small window in one of the beginning slides and continue playing through the exisiting slideshow. But when I insert the video in, say, the first slide, the video does not carry through the show, but it ends when the show goes to the second slide. Can someone clue me in on what the technique is? I have tried various things but I can't come up with the proper method.

Thanks... Gary

Gary,

You need to wait when we introduce a special feature for this in one of nearest beta releases (Beta 4 or so).

=============

Igor,

Thanks for the reply. I thought everyone knew how to do this except me. :unsure: Glad to hear the 'new feature' will make this possible.

Gary