WnSoft Forums

PTE 6.5 - Zoom photographique show

c.s.kim

Dear gentlemen.

Thanks to your many help, I have been trying hard to create the zoom photographic show.

However It does'nt going well. Now I have few questions to ask, for which please give your kind instructions

on the matter as soon as possible.

1. I dont know how to go further step to have the zoomed effects(about 10 each of diminished images)

returning back to the starting point again. which were created in "animation tab".

2. I also have tried "rotate effect" to rotate the images clockwise and counterclockwise

including "default setting" work in the rotate box. It didn't work neither.

3. Your concrete explaining of the "Timeline setting method" would be more helpful.

Best regards

chang sik, kim,

1. I dont know how to go further step to have the zoomed effects(about 10 each of diminished images)

returning back to the starting point again. which were created in "animation tab".

Basic Method:

You need to use Customize Slide | Main tab and set Loop this Slide. This setting does require maunual user interaction to forward to the next slide (keyboard and/or mouse) because the loop cycle is forever with no option set a particular loop cycle count.

* If you want to limit the loop cycle count to say just three times and continue automatically ... copy the entire Slide and paste it as a new slide two more times. Use the default slide time and not the loop slide setting in Customize Slide | Main tab

post-45-0-21735500-1302262128_thumb.jpg

Hi Kim,

I "think" you may have some confusion about Keyframes. If I'm correct, what you need to do is when you first open your slide in Objects and Animations view, a keyframe (little blue box at the start of the timeline) is automatically generated. For example, you want to zoom in on an area of your slide. So you "create" another keyframe further on the timeline and click on this new keyframe "before" zooming your image. Once the new keyframe is selected, then zoom the image.

Now, to zoom back to where you started, create yet another keyframe further to the right on the timeline and click on it. Next zoom back to the same size (see values for zoom in the little boxes) where you started. Your image will then, over time, zoom in and then zoom back out.

For rotate, the same thing must happen. You must create a second keyframe. Click on this new keyframe and change the rotate. The image will then rotate this number of degrees and direction "between" the times for the first and last Keyframe.

Best regards,

Lin

Dear Mr. Lin Evans and Mr, nobeefstu.

Thank you very much indeed for Both of your kind instructions on creating of PTE-zoom photographic show.

Now, Thanks to your big help, I finally made it. But It's just a trial work.

Anyhow I am very happy. From now on, I wiil do my every efforts to be a good worker.

Thank s again.

best regrds

chang sik, kim