WnSoft Forums

Creating DVD from old slideshow

Photofanatic

Hello

I have recently moved alot of my old PTE slideshows along with their accompanying images (which I am always careful to keep together in a purpose made folder) onto an external harddrive.

I now want to recreate the slideshow and burn it to a DVD disc with Video Builder deluxe. The slideshow has found all the images and music and previews fine but when I go into the video software it cant find the images even thouigh I have carfelully navigated to the place on the external drive where my slidshow now is!!

Can anyone suggest a reason why??? I am at a loss as to how to now create a DVD video of my slideshow.

Thanks

Joy

Joy,

You need to load the saved .pte project file into VideoBuilder. Just open the project file in PTE program and then select Create | DVD Video Disc ... the project will be auto loaded into VideoBuilder. Then proceed with the process.

*VideoBuilder burns from the .pte project file ... not the individual image and sound files in your folders. You do however still need the individual image and sound files/folders for the .pte project file to get its resource selections.

Note:

If you are using v7 Betas ... the proceedure is newly named under Publish | DVD Video Disc .