WnSoft Forums

Music Problems in PTE

Steph

Hello Again

I am trying to add music to my slideshow. I have added 6 short pieces which total approx 30mins. My slideshow however does not have a definite duration because I am controlling it manually via the mouse. It usually takes about an hour which is obviously longer than my music. I have ticked the option to repeat the music after playing in Proj Options but then when I right click on a slide and choose 'start preview from current slide' the music always starts from the beginning what ever slide I choose.

Is there any way (other than just watching the whole show) to test whether the music will start over again?

and I presume it will continue to run on at the end?

Thanks again

Steph

Guest Yachtsman1

Hello Again

I am trying to add music to my slideshow. I have added 6 short pieces which total approx 30mins. My slideshow however does not have a definite duration because I am controlling it manually via the mouse. It usually takes about an hour which is obviously longer than my music. I have ticked the option to repeat the music after playing in Proj Options but then when I right click on a slide and choose 'start preview from current slide' the music always starts from the beginning what ever slide I choose.

Is there any way (other than just watching the whole show) to test whether the music will start over again?

and I presume it will continue to run on at the end?

Thanks again

Steph

Hi Steph

Take a look at this thread, I had the same problem some time ago.

Yachtsman1.

Steph,

It sounds to me as though you need to tick "Synchronize music and slides" in Project Options...Main. This option, when ticked, instructs PTE to position the soundtrack to the same time point in the sequence as the slide that you are previewing from.

regards,

Peter