WnSoft Forums

Mute video... [SOLVED]

trailertrash

If I have 2 video clips running in one slide, 1 as a BG the other has movement via keyframes, and they both have soundtracks, I know I can mute either of them for the duration of the clips.

However, is it possible to mute both or either of them for specific periods via the keyframes.

ie: clip 1 used as the BG runs from KF 1 to KF 2 with sound. KF 2 - KF3 no sound allowing clip 2 sound to play, then mute clip 2 and resume clip 1.

Is that possibel?

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

You can't do it that way. You would have to mute the video sounds, extract the sound track(s) and add it as an mp3, etc., then use the audio waveform feature to turn the sound on and off. There is no provision for turning on and off video sound or audio via keyframe....

Best regards,

Lin

Andrew,

Thanks Lin. I guess its all or nothing for that then.

Andrew

It may be too early to jump into this sound manipulation of video at the current stage of development. I can only assume Igor will provide some sort of features for sound manipulation once he sorts out any and all playback issues related to the various video formats. These things become a step by step approach ... and it may take another version or two implement all these things together. :)