WnSoft Forums

Slideshow

Bon Railey

I purchased my PTE 7 last September, and so far have completed 2 slideshows without any problems, but having just completed my 3rd slideshow with 422 images in it, I am getting a message regularly scrolling across the presentation, which is "Created in trial version of PTE Deluxe www.wnsoft.com".

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, did you manage to remove it.

At first I thought it might be a key problem, but I can not find a way of re-entering the key.

Guest Yachtsman1

I purchased my PTE 7 last September, and so far have completed 2 slideshows without any problems, but having just completed my 3rd slideshow with 422 images in it, I am getting a message regularly scrolling across the presentation, which is "Created in trial version of PTE Deluxe www.wnsoft.com".

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, did you manage to remove it.

At first I thought it might be a key problem, but I can not find a way of re-entering the key.

I can only assume when you created your latest show, you clicked on an icon for the trial version? IMO I would click the link

Download:

http://www.wnsoft.co...toexe-setup.exe (12 MB)

which is the latest version, re-load it & use your original key. You should then get the verification message that you have successfully re-loaded the key. Then go back to the show in question, run it using the preview icon, if all is well, create a new Exe file with a different name.

Yachtsman1.