WnSoft Forums

No Waveform??? 7.0.4

goddi

Greetings,

For some strange reason, my Timeline's waveform will not appear. I am working on a new slideshow and I am sure it was there before. I am using 7.0.4. Also, if I look at an older slideshow in 6.5, the waveform shows up. If I bring in that same slideshow in 7.0.4, it does not show up.

I have tried adjusting the window frames to try to give it 'room' but nothing I do can bring in the waveform.

Any hints????

Gary

post-1794-0-60220500-1331264797_thumb.gi

So what happens when you click on the waveform button?

Best regards,

Lin

===================

Greetings,

Yes, Peter, I do have music added.

But, Lin, you hit the nail on the head. It seems to me that I have never had to click on the waveform button to get the waveform to appear once I clicked on the Timeline. The waveform has always appeared automatically...at least this has been my experience. I didn't even notice the waveform button. I clicked on everything except that. I clicked on it, now, and the waveform appeared. Thanks for showing me the trees in the forest. :rolleyes:

Is this something new that it does not appear automatically when you have music and you enter the Timeline??? Or do you always have to first click on the waveform button to have the waveform appear???

But super thanks for the help.

Gary