WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Beta DVD version

Photo26

I have been using PicturesToExe since August this year and I have very successfully created a few CD's with photographs I have taken. I have been looking forward to the day a version was made so that I could create DVD's - It looks as if this has happened. My question is, is it going to be complicated to convert the presentations I have already done into a DVD versions? I purchased the version I am using (V4.11). Can I purchase the full DVD version yet ? If I down load the Beta version will this affect my current version in any way? will the Beta version have any restrictions? I would like to buy a full licenced copy if its available. I currently do not have a DVD writer, and recommmendations for that and any other software will be appreciated. I hope the "Time limit" facility that is currently available on PicturesToExe V4.11 is going to be available on the DVD version.

Welcome Photo 26,

I purchased the version I am using (V4.11). Can I purchase the full DVD version yet ?

You only need purchase PTE once ... all future versions/ upgrade releases are free.

If I down load the Beta version will this affect my current version in any way? will the Beta version have any restrictions?

No and No. I usually just install the beta version in to a spearate directory of it own ... this way I can still use the latest final working release and test/ run the beta releases.

Note: Just remember that you have 2 versions on your Pc and which one opens your .pte files by default. Your reg will work automatically for all versions.

I have yet to jump in on the avi/dvd frenzy ... so I cant be of much help here.