WnSoft Forums

sorting my pictures in the slideshow

Bernard

It seems very fastiduous to sort pictures in a long slideshow (150-200 pictures).

Is there an easy way to sort my pictures in the list windows on the rught ?

for example :

could it be possible to move up (or down) many pictures together and to place them at a determinate range ?

thanks for answers

Bernard

Bernard

welcome to the forum.

the easiest way is to is to sort them out side of p2e by renaming the picts as to how you want to add them

bulk moving within the program can be done with the picts in the left column -- hilighting the pictures you want to move and then either click add or drag them over to where you want them in the sequence -- they can be dragged up or down

also

Al Robinson has developed a "light table" for sorting.

http://www.alrobinson.com/pte_items.htm

but the bottom line is taking the time to properly id the pict in the first place and your job of sorting will become easier

ken

Bernard:

Al's pte Adjustor will work well to sort the images for you without having to drag them around within the PTE screen. You can use it to re-arrange the sequence at any time.

I tend to use an outside software (ThumbsPlus) to pre-sort the images as Ken suggests and re-number (automatically) them before loading them into PTE. (Of course I always make changes within PTE no matter how carefully I plan ahead. ;) )