WnSoft Forums

Review of PicturesToExe on CNET.com

Igor

CNET has published a review of PicturesToExe Deluxe:

Create slideshows to go with PicturesToExe Deluxe

Save slideshows as executable files with this flexible software.

http://download.cnet.com/8301-20_4-10478641-10084490.html?tag=mncol;txt

"Overall' date=' we found PicturesToExe Deluxe to have an impressive array of features for creating and sharing your slideshows. We were quite pleased with the performance of both the software and the slideshows we made with it, and we recommend it." [/quote']

P.S. If you discover other reviews about PicturesToExe in magazines or large websites, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi Igor,

I have read this review and feel that, while it will help to showcase your software, it does not go into any great depth. Pictures To Exe is an eccellent software program and it deserves much more recognition. It is up there with the very best slide show creation packages and easily competes with much more expensive programs. You and your team are experts in this field and I conratulate you all!

I have been with you from the beginning and, have seen Pictures To Exe grow into its current version, who knows where it will be in the near future. I look forward to version 7.5 with eager anticipation. Very well done!

Ronnie West.

Hello Ronnie,

Thanks!

You touched the interesting theme. To tell the truth it's difficult to effectively promote PicturesToExe in Google search (free search results and paid ads).

There are no popular key phrases that exactly determine software programs like PicturesToExe. And there are only several software products in this niche.

On other side, there are hundreds (if not thousands) of simple slideshow makers which came to the market last years.

So when users search for "slideshow software" or "slideshow maker" they likely expect to find a simple, cheap (or free) slideshow program to get quick results with a wizzard without creative work.

Mainly our sales are based on "word of mouth" and I deeply grateful to our users for this promotion of PicturesToExe!