WnSoft Forums

O&A Timing of movie clips within slide

JEB

Hi,

I have a slide in which I have two video clips side by side.

I would like one to start playing several seconds after the other has started and for both to be playing simultaneously thereafter. How can I achieve this?

I suppose I am looking for the equivalent of "offset" as with music clips. Is this possible or am I waisting my time looking for a solution?

John

P.S. - I have placed this in the general PTE area as it is not video output. I hope this is o.k.

Hi John,

Go to Objects and Animations and place both videos on a single slide - size and position them then select the one you want to adjust the start time differently for and click on the "Properties" tab. Set the Offset to the number of seconds you want the delay - that's all there is to it...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

This is another one of those occasions where I feel a total idiot.

I thought I had looked everywhere.

Thanks, This program gets better and better!

Regards

John

Hi John,

Go to Objects and Animations and place both videos on a single slide - size and position them then select the one you want to adjust the start time differently for and click on the "Properties" tab. Set the Offset to the number of seconds you want the delay - that's all there is to it...

Best regards,

Lin