WnSoft Forums

Easiest Way to Send a Slideshow

dtones520

Okay, so I am new to this software and am making a slideshow for my wedding. I was at my parents house, as they have a scanner, and worked on about 2/3 of the slideshow there. I am now needing to send it to my laptop to finish it up and also to play it at the wedding (parents was a desktop, mine is a laptop). However, I have come to the realization that the photos I used in the slideshow are linked to my fathers computer and wont pull up when I simply email the unfinished slideshow to myself, which makes sense. But, what do I need to do to fix this? Do I need to save all the photos on my computer or when I finish/publish the slideshow do the photos save then? Could someone walk me through what I need to do here?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, like I said, I'm a noob with this product!

Use BACKUP IN ZIP. File Menu.

That puts everything in a ZIPPED folder that you can upload to DROPBOX or MEDIAFIRE etc.and download on your laptop. Unzip and start working again.

If the file size is low enough you MIGHT be able to e-mail it (less than 8-10Mb usually).

DG

P.s. You could put the Backup ZIP on a key?

Guest Yachtsman1

Okay, so I am new to this software and am making a slideshow for my wedding. I was at my parents house, as they have a scanner, and worked on about 2/3 of the slideshow there. I am now needing to send it to my laptop to finish it up and also to play it at the wedding (parents was a desktop, mine is a laptop). However, I have come to the realization that the photos I used in the slideshow are linked to my fathers computer and wont pull up when I simply email the unfinished slideshow to myself, which makes sense. But, what do I need to do to fix this? Do I need to save all the photos on my computer or when I finish/publish the slideshow do the photos save then? Could someone walk me through what I need to do here?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, like I said, I'm a noob with this product!

When you started the show you should have copied all the pictures & other aspects (sound etc) into one folder on the PC. If you then zip the folder, & upload it to Mediafire or Dropbox, (size limits with both) then when you get to your LT, download the zipped folder to your LT. You need to have the PTE software on both machines. Alternativey, load the zip folder onto a memory stick, CD or DVD & copy from them to your LT.

Yachtsman1.