WnSoft Forums

Create/Preview lock up

femart

When I click PREVIEW or CREATE I get an 'ERROR' message in incomprehesible English:

'You should to disable personalised music of slides to activate synchronisation by music'

What does this mean? can any one translate? what am I suddenly doing wrong after a year or two of making picture/sound sequences?

femart,

This can happen when you select Automatic/Custom Synchronization music and also use a indivdual Customize Slide/Music background settings. You can not have both as background music ... so you must disable one of the above checkbox settings to remove the Error Message.

Are you trying to achieve multiple music selections to be played ?

femart:

To add to Stu's good advice, if you really are trying to play two tracks (Narration plus music ??) at once in synch mode, you can do it by using the sound line under the image list (on the main screen) for the appropriate image.

But this second sound file will cut off when the image transitions off the screen.

Thank you Stu and JRR for advice on my ERROR lock up, or should I say 'cock up,. I could not quite understand your advice on the commands to use but the general theme of your comments was that I was in two different customise modes. I probably clicked a wrong spot on loading the pix or music. I closed everything down took all px and music off and started again, using the age old maxim:- if in doubt READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. all is now well Ta muchly.