WnSoft Forums

Flipping Book Page Transitition (Could we have a new section for custo

mhwarner

My attempt at creating a flipping book/page transition without masks or auxilliary files. The edges of this look strange if your slides and your project aspect ratio don't match. When created I didn't resize my slides and my aspect ratio was set to 16:10; the edges of the "pages" were the thickness of the black margin at the right side of the screen. When I changed the aspect ratio in the project options to 3:2 to match the slides, the edges of the turning page were more or less paper thin.

Was just wondering if we could have a section somewhere to share these custom transitions so they would be easy to find and share.

Marybook1.zip

Further request.

When submitting Custom Transitions it is easy to include an EXE using two (or more) coloured blank JPEGs to illustrate the effect without having to load it.

File size would be very small Kb and it could be included in the same ZIP folder.

DG

thedom used to have a book/flipping pages template

ken

Indeed he did, Ken. In fact, he has 4 or 5 of them for sale in his store. I think I have purchased all of them. The only problem is that to use any of them templates, it is necessary to rename your slides to fit his scheme, or go in and edit every single object animation to load your own files. Also, there is quite a bit of overhead because there are masks and secondary pages and covers, etc. etc. While the end result of using the templates, which I have done on many occasions, is quite elegant and professional, I have been trying to come up with somewith quick and easy which gives a similar effect and can be implied as a simple transition. Anyway, maybe somebody will find it useful.

see Ronnie's work here

http://www.ronniewes.../downloads.html

If you decide to take the plunge, and start learning how to turn you photo's into slide shows, you will find a whole bunch of tutorials available on the internet and you will also find some useful links on my Links Page. If you are looking for some really easy to understand tutorials, why not take a look at the tutorials that I offer on my Sales Page. When you have made a few slide shows with Version 4.49 of Pictures To Exe, you will want to take advantage of the more advanced features contained in version 5.5.2 that will allow you to make use of a whole lot of animated features such as the ALBUM EFFECT . Click on the download link below to see an example of what you can expect.

Download

when Dom first brought it out Hawk helped me put a plain jane version in a show i was making -- wife Shirley said oooh that is neat )

ken

see Ronnie's work here

http://www.ronniewes.../downloads.html

If you decide to take the plunge, and start learning how to turn you photo's into slide shows, you will find a whole bunch of tutorials available on the internet and you will also find some useful links on my Links Page. If you are looking for some really easy to understand tutorials, why not take a look at the tutorials that I offer on my Sales Page. When you have made a few slide shows with Version 4.49 of Pictures To Exe, you will want to take advantage of the more advanced features contained in version 5.5.2 that will allow you to make use of a whole lot of animated features such as the ALBUM EFFECT . Click on the download link below to see an example of what you can expect.

Download

when Dom first brought it out Hawk helped me put a plain jane version in a show i was making -- wife Shirley said oooh that is neat )

ken

Ken,

Is this directed at me? If so, I took the "plunge" back at PTE version 2 or so. I have been making and selling slideshows using PTE for well over 10 years now -- using my own and other's templates. I was just trying to offer a simple custom transition here that somebody might be interested in.