WnSoft Forums

Pan Effect

Tommy Eriksson

I uppgrade to version 7,5 from 6,5 this week, and regestration to this forum.

I was member erlier, but forgotten my pasword. An reflection I dont recognize my self

in the forum today, i cant see so manny threads as before, maybee it has to do that we have

new year which just have begin?

Know to my question, I would like to create a ”pan” effect, but i did not succes verry well.

I assume a professionell pan effect like the one you have in demo slide PME program,

the one with a tree with leaf in atum color, is a combine of pan,zom and mask effect.

But i would like to learn to do something like that.

Do you have a demo video or slides series, where all this is described step by step, i have read

the manul but I dont get anny wiser

Best regards

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Welcome back...

There are numerous tutorials offered freely in the "tutorials section" here:

Tutorials and Articles Link

You can also access all mine here:

Lin's Tutorials:

I would suggest starting with the elementary ones and working through. Essentially creating a "pan" effect goes like this: Go to the Objects and Animations screen. Right click the mouse on the blue timeline and choose Add a Keyframe. Move it by dragging to the point you want the pan to end. With the keframe selected (blue) drag the image as you want the pan to end. Click on Preview to see...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Tommy,

Welcome back...

There are numerous tutorials offered freely in the "tutorials section" here:

Tutorials and Articles Link

You can also access all mine here:

Lin's Tutorials:

I would suggest starting with the elementary ones and working through. Essentially creating a "pan" effect goes like this: Go to the Objects and Animations screen. Right click the mouse on the blue timeline and choose Add a Keyframe. Move it by dragging to the point you want the pan to end. With the keframe selected (blue) drag the image as you want the pan to end. Click on Preview to see...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Tommy,

Most of my tutorials are in AVI format. I would recommend first downloading and installing this free player (Kantaris Media Player) which has nearly any codec you might need.

Link to Download Kantaris Media Player

There is no danger in downloading any of the files I linked you to in the Tutorials section of PTE or on the Learnpicturestoexe site. I'm not certain why you would get a warning unless your anti-virus software is responding to the fact that the files are "zipped." Zipping the files allows one to download without the AVI trying to "run" from the server so all my tutorials are zipped.

Your Windows XP should be able to allow you to unzip and "extract" any of these tutorials.

Best regards,

Lin