WnSoft Forums

Newbie Q about various features

panury

Being a new user (in fact I still am using the trial version (4.14)), I would like to get some clues as the "Help" to me seems rather not to answer my queries.

First: I repeatedly read in this forum about the "timeline" feature.

I regret I did not yet find such a thing in my PTE - is this a FullVersion-only feature?

Second: With one picture in my test show I added a sound file (mp3) with a spoken comment that I recorded by means of a mp3 recording programme. Is there no MIC recording feature (for spoken comments) that on can use while "doing" one picture at a time? Is it perhaps as "hidden" (to me) as the timeline option?

Third: In the box with those three lines "Image", "Comment", and "Sound" - there below these lines are THREE buttons: "P", "Customize Image" (or whatever this in Englich may be), and "Objects".

What is, and does, the "P"-button?

Panury

Hi, Panury,

Welcome to the Forum!

1. It should be available - I have no way of verifying this, but try Project Options check "Synchronize slide show ....." and click on "Customize synchronization". If you have added some background music via the "Music" tab, then the timeline should open.

2. PTE has no recording capability itself so you have to use an external sound editing program. You can assign a comment file to each slide via the "Sound" line at the bottom of the main window, or you can add background music for a particular slide via "Customize Slide / Music".

3. The "P" button shows whether a particular slide has been customized.

Hope this helps! :)