WnSoft Forums

Nero Express

hman53

Hi

First post. I've been following this thread for some time trying to figure out which program really works in creating a dvd video. Well, Nero express worked the first time I tried it ! Nothing elaborate, about 50 slides.I added my photos in PTE and before previewing or anything else I hit the video button and saved the file. Next, I opened up Nero "make your own dvd-movie" and directed it to my saved avi slideshow file and followed the "next" instuctions. Took about a 1/2 hour for it to render (50 slides), but it worked great.

I do have some questions: 1. What size / resolution should my jpgs be to best fit a large wide screen tv?

2. Some of the pictures were a little stretched or slightly blurry, can I improve on this?

Nice to hear again of success at first try. Congratulations.

I do have some questions: 1. What size / resolution should my jpgs be to best fit a large wide screen tv?

2. Some of the pictures were a little stretched or slightly blurry, can I improve on this?

#1 I leave to someone else to answer.

#2 My earliest testing gave me the impression that some of the rendering/burning programs do better than others in terms of a sharp, clear picture from the PTE shows. This is one reason some of us have persisted in trying to have consistent success with a couple of the possible programs.