WnSoft Forums

Registration Key

jeasco

I am transferring PTE to my laptop. Do I cut off the "=" from the front of the key and the =" from the rear?

Can't seem to get it to work.

John

Guest Techman1

John,

The easiest way to get it loaded would be to install the latest version on your laptop and add the registration key the first time. Does this not work for you?

Fred

John, I am having a similar problem. I want to load the program on my laptop as well so I can take a show I am working on with me. I can't find the key anywhere to register it so it will work. I have had the program for over a year now on my desktop and love it, and just keep upgrading it without having to do anything to register it again. :) I have sent an email for a new key, but haven't heard anything back. :( Hopefully one of these great forum members can help both of us.

Hi, I re-read the information and found that one only has to select the saved file (containing the saved key) when asked to 'load key'.

This must have changed from an earlier time when I felt sure one had to delete the quotes on each end. :rolleyes:

Anyway it worked smoothly and proves the advice - read the instructions! :wub:

Thanks for your help

John

I just bought picturestoexe and I'm experiencing the same registration problem.

I use Eudora as my mail program and can not save the "invisible attachement"

I also tried saving the key in notepad by copying from key = onward and still had no luck.

When I copy the key what name and extension should I give the file?

I tired apr.key as well as apr.txt? Do I include the "'s?

With either one I get the invalid key message.

Any help to resolve this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Techman1

Pharmer,

Welcome to the forum. It should work as a .txt file, but you can also rename it to a .reg As a .reg, this will invoke regedit and should apply the key.

Give it a try and let us know. Good luck!

Fred

Thanks Ken for your reply. Unfortunately I did a search of this forum and tried everything mentioned in the posts and I'm still getting the invalid key message. :(

Can someone tell me how I need to format the hey to reach the 231 byte requirement?

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE] "Key"="***

Is this the correct format?

Thanks in advance