WnSoft Forums

Used images in File List not bolding

goddi

Greetings,

The used images in the File List are suddenly not bolding in a project.

Initially, all looked fine. All the used images were bolded because all were being used in the project. Then, I eliminated a bunch of them via the 'Remove' in the Slide View. Then, I Deleted the non-used images using the Explorer/Delete to actually remove them from the project's folder.

Now, after coming back to the project, I see that none of the images that I deleted from the folder were removed from the File List (all of the images are still there), and none of the images are bolded. And they are all still in the folder.

However, the Slide List correctly contains only the images I did not delete, as it should.

What might be going one?

Gary

ADDED LATER: I tried to upgrade to 8.0.2 but I can't get the file to download. I only get 'connecting...'. and nothing happens. The site must be having problems?

It only "bolds" images added via Drag and Drop or via the Menus.

If the images are added via O&A it does not Bold them in the File List.

Could that be it?

DG

===================

Dave,

No, that is not the cause. All were added via Drag/Drop. In fact, all were bolded and then all of a sudden, when I came back to the project, none were bolded. And those that I had deleted from the project were not deleted and none are now bolded.

Crazy...

Not sure what is going one. I am going to upgrade to 8.0.2 when the link works. Now it does not.

Gary

Gary,

It is SLOW here but it is working.

Igor asked me a while ago about the speed and it is not as good as it has been in the past. He spoke about a different server?

DG

=====

The Forum site seems to be working OK but an attempt to download the 8.0.2 version is not. I get 'connecting...' and then, timed-out with 'Problem loading page'.

Gary