WnSoft Forums

key points

JJLG

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to copy several key points at the same time with their parameters, to be able to for example repeat an action several times on an image.
I do not moreover manage to select a key point ( ctrl+c ): I can only duplicate it.
Thank you

JJLG

You could TRY a modified version of the following?

Copy the OBJECT and paste it to the same parent - order the pasted version directly above or below the original.

In the PASTED version, type Ctrl+E to Shift all Key Frames to the Right by the appropriate amount.

Add Key Frames to both the original and pasted versions to Fade the Original out and Fade the Pasted version in making sure that the KF in both versions coincide.

The Object should then seamlessly repeat the animation.

Repeat this as many times as required.

I have assumed that the Object is in the same position before and after the animation?

DG

P.S Key POINTS refers to Audio. Key FRAMES refers to Images

Guest Yachtsman1

I relocated this thread. it is a question not a suggestion for next version

ken

"P.S. In a future version of the Objects and Animation Editor it might be possible to do what you require in a way that you would expect it to. ???" IMO this is a request for an addition to a new version :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Yachtsman1.