WnSoft Forums

Load Key

dickjr

Guest Techman1

Hello,

When you click on Help and then Registration, does the screen that pops up say registered to "Your Name or whatever you might have put in when you originally installed PTE"? If so, are you having problems displaying more than the 10 image limit for unregistered versions? Is your version saying that you are running a unregistered copy? Have you tried to simply double-click on your registration file that you originally received?

Please provide some additional information so that we might help you.

Thanks and I'm sure this will get sorted out.

Fred

Thank you. I guess when I downloaded (unzipped, etc) the new program in the same location as the old program it must have picked up my previous registration. When I click on Help/Registration it shows "Regiestered to: My Name (Personal License). Looks like I'm okay and didn't know it! :wub:

that is the way it is supposed to work -- when you install the reg key it goes to the registry and stays there

make sure you save the reg key on a floppy a cd or a zip drive c/w all info re the purchase -- you may need it some time

ken