WnSoft Forums

How to zoom-in and keep '86% of slide to show main image' fram

goddi

Gary,

See my replies, embedded in the text above. If you are cropping most images, why not crop all to the same size or post-process the cropped images through a batch resize? It is so much easier to work with all your images at the same size.

Peter

Yes... I usually don't get myself into this position with images not being exactly the same size. Yes, I can do the cropping when in Photoshop to crop to the same size. Good point. Thanks...

Gary

Hi Gary,

Just a side note. Any "mask" in PTE can be adjusted to virtually any aspect ratio and once you have it visually as you want, then you can observe the numeric coefficients in the Animations Tab in O&A and set those numbers for any other images of the same aspect ratio. Just hold down the keyboard "shift" key and drag the side of the mask desired to any position. You can repeat this action with all four sides of a rectangular mask. You can also distort the shape of the "round" mask to any oval shape you desire by doing likewise. You can further distort the shape of any mask by applying three dimensional aspects and use the keyboard shift key to adjust accordingly.

Best regards,

Lin

Yes, but from his former message I got the feeling that he wasn't familiar with the fact that the mask can be made to virtually any rectangular size or oval shape. Once created it can be duplicated by observing the numeric values.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Gary,

Just a side note. Any "mask" in PTE can be adjusted to virtually any aspect ratio and once you have it visually as you want, then you can observe the numeric coefficients in the Animations Tab in O&A and set those numbers for any other images of the same aspect ratio. Just hold down the keyboard "shift" key and drag the side of the mask desired to any position. You can repeat this action with all four sides of a rectangular mask. You can also distort the shape of the "round" mask to any oval shape you desire by doing likewise. You can further distort the shape of any mask by applying three dimensional aspects and use the keyboard shift key to adjust accordingly.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin and Dave,

I understand your point. Though I am far from getting that creative! But good to know.

Thanks... Gary