WnSoft Forums

Problems with transitions

davem

I am having big problems with transitions on my latest AV. I want a circular shape transition coming up from the centre on some slides and going into the centre on others and some with no transitions at all. Overall I must have spent two hours trying to get these to work but to no avail. I can enter the transition but after I’ve entered three or four, I go back and check it and it has lost some, or reversed them from ‘from the centre’ to ‘to the centre’. Even trying to enter one transition can fail; sometimes the transitions appear on two or three subsequent slides.

When I have managed to get it accepted successfully, I have saved the project immediately. When I’ve opened it, it can have lost the transitions. There is no regular pattern to it. I’m running version 7.5.3. All my images are jpg. and 1728x1080.

I asked a friend who is a much more experienced user of PTE and it has foxed him.

Can someone help me please, without being technical; my brain frizzles in situations like this. Thanks.

David

Guest Yachtsman1

I am having big problems with transitions on my latest AV. I want a circular shape transition coming up from the centre on some slides and going into the centre on others and some with no transitions at all. Overall I must have spent two hours trying to get these to work but to no avail. I can enter the transition but after I’ve entered three or four, I go back and check it and it has lost some, or reversed them from ‘from the centre’ to ‘to the centre’. Even trying to enter one transition can fail; sometimes the transitions appear on two or three subsequent slides.

When I have managed to get it accepted successfully, I have saved the project immediately. When I’ve opened it, it can have lost the transitions. There is no regular pattern to it. I’m running version 7.5.3. All my images are jpg. and 1728x1080.

I asked a friend who is a much more experienced user of PTE and it has foxed him.

Can someone help me please, without being technical; my brain frizzles in situations like this. Thanks.

David

Hi David

Your best bet is to upload the latest version, there has been a lot of work on transitions since 7.5.3.

Yachtsman1.

Many thanks to you both. Have upgraded to v8 and got it sorted more or less straight away. Played around for a while and discovered that if you double click on the 'live image' transitions come up in there. Previously I had been using the Project Options box in the bottom left corner.